Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Where's Starry Might been? Did she ever finish that one thing that I rudely interrupted?

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
At last! The DM-lolol Map Pack is ready for download! Now you can download all 31 (known) versions of DM-lolol and watch as the map got bigger and more rediculous each time!

Download now! (52 MB)

Note: The map is not completely pathed (it was pathed and zoned at one point, but additions after that were never pathed/zoned), so if someone wants to get the newest version out of this and finish up the pathing, go for it :)

ENJOY! :D

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
???

What is wrong with filefront?
At least you don't have to make an account in order to download stuff, and the free servers are quite fast and I've never had a waitline, unlike FilePlanet. I've never posted content to a download server. Is the process annoying, difficult or something?

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
There's nothing fundamentally wrong with FileFront. It just likes to go slowly for user-uploaded files often.

OveRLord

Banned
Aug 2, 2005
yeah im bumping an old thread 4 years later...but these maps seem to be interesting...the only problem im having is I cant find a working download for most of the maps.