p3t the 1337 nice clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
BlueX said:
p3ts are ub3r nic3 they do not use the h4x that you think they do. do not be mean to the 1337 nice clan.

The point of this post has confused me beyond any concievable extent, however, as it is not a flame thread and yet contains the word, "PET":

<3

]Vik[

tera
Jul 10, 2004
Ger
www.tera-gaming.de
It´s difficult for me to find a logical reason why there are so many rumours about pet using hax. :confused:
I think the only reason why those people accuse pet of cheating is that they cant endure pet´s kind of temperament and skill, leetness, luck ; whatever you wanna call it. :hmm:

hehe , we had a similar occurence with some german clans , so i know this discussion is retarded and stupid. :B

Dec 4, 2004
]Vik[ said:
It´s difficult for me to find a logical reason why there are so many rumours about pet using hax. :confused:
I think the only reason why those people accuse pet of cheating is that they cant endure pet´s kind of temperament and skill, leetness, luck ; whatever you wanna call it. :hmm:

hehe , we had a similar occurence with some german clans , so i know this discussion is retarded and stupid. :B

winnar

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It doesn't even matter, I have witnessed people turn in demos to prove certain clan members were indeed guilty of cheating and the clan still protected their members regardless, I am not claiming that this happened to pet, in fact it happens a lot in CoD more than anything.
People will always try to find ways to cheat in a game because they have some personal issues in their real life and need the attention even if it's negative attention, the same goes for people who are mouthy online, they know they can get attention whether it is negative it doesn't matter, as long as it is attention, cowering in terror behind a monitor allows them to beg for attention day and night and not have to take personal responsibility for their actions in person.

It is sometimes fun to pick on those who are in forums begging for attention by flaming others and claiming they are great players because at the end of the day we know they have to shut off their computers and deal with that thing they can't handle known as 'real life', something the rest of us can easily handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.