Maxplayers setting for mapvote?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Supremedoh

Dec 17, 2004
I've been using 3dfxmapvote24c, for a little bit. It seems very good, I just want people to be able to switch to jailbreak and multictf mods, as well as weapon mods that allow you to play zp sniper or something.

But I've encountered a problem with setting teamsize without an admin present. I know theres a command you can do ingame thats like admin set engine.gameinfo maxplayersize 10 .. and then its set to 10. I figure mapvote works somewhat by adding the ?mutator= command with the servertravel command. So is it possible to pick a teamsize, by typing the total amount of players you want in a window, or by selecting. This is basically for choosing between 8/10/12 players. Could you like make a configurable button? Maybe like 5 buttons for that, real small ones or something.

K thanks a lot :) I'm hoping to use the server I have to start a pug channel or something.