Messed up team system!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
L

Lickmyballs

In multiplayer mode, with three humans, how can I put three human players against, say, ten bots??! It keeps evening out the teams, so that we have mixed teams of bots and humans! How can I have three humans on one team and more bots on the other??

Also, is there a command to manually add or remove bots from the console if you're hosting the game from a non-dedicated server?

And one last thing, how do you edit the last man standing feature??!

Cheers

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
console, dunno

last man standing: try the .ini files.

teams: on the game menu there should be a check box for "Balance Teams" uncheck it, edit your bots to all be on the same team. set yourself and your friends on a different team

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
I faced that exact same problem. I was gonna edit my bots, but I couldn't, so I turned off team balance, and set the min players to 4 (I had 2 humans). Then I started the game, logged in as administrator, (console "ADMINLOGIN password") then I added a bunch of bots, (console: "ADDBOTS numbots") and then I kicked off all the ones that got added to my team. (Console: "KICK botname")

It was a pain in the ass but it worked.

If it's stupid, but works, it isn't stupid.