RoninMastaFX's UT3 Guide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
Goddamn these stupid breaks... =/ >.<

Anyway, I'm back (hopefully I'll stay for a very, very LONG time now xDD :( )...and I've decided to upgrade the guide a lot. I'll be adding the MSUC files, VTM's, updated patches, updated Linux server files, the Mastering UT3 series videos, OldSchool Level Design Levels (Top 5), Official Soundtrack (Pre-Release), UT3 Dedicated Server Package for Windows, Community Bonus Packs, HOLP, Malcolm for UT3, and LOT'S MORE!! :D \o/

Stay tuned, I'm writing it at this very moment...so you can be assured that the update will appear within an hours time (or possibly more, depending on how fast/slow I type, and the amount of distractions ^^ :( ).

Edit: scratch that, 24-48 hours... >.< but, guaranteed it will be done. :) I've already started the update in oen of the tabs in my "G-Chrome" browser, so it should be done very soon (24-48 hour range approx. :) )

I'll edit this message once the update is complete...unless someone posts after this message. :)

RoninMastaFX Out!

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
How's this guide coming along? I noticed a few new options in the menu from patch 1.3 to patch 2.1. I'm about to start tweaking UT3 on my new system and was looking for a good guide (besides some stuff I looked at for my first install on my old system).:)

EDIT: nevermind for now, I still have problems.:(

EDIT AGAIN: problems seem fixed, I'll start with the UT3 tweakguide and then look for this one.:)

Last edited: