Star Trek Elite Forces 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
I realize this is a ut2k3 forum, but i was curious to what your opinion to this game was. Is it good? Bad? Have you even played it at all? If you have, would you say $20 for this game was a good deal? does this game even compare to ut2k3? should i even waste my time? Should i download the demo. These are just a host of questions i have dont try and answer all of them if you cant. :)

Don't get mad at me for putting this in the ut2k3/ut2k3 forum, it's not like i'm breaking any rules :p :)

**edit - If you do know something about this game (online multiplayer wise).. How big is the startrek elite forces (any or all elite forces) gaming communities. Basically, is it populated?

Last edited:

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
if you liked the first, the second is a no brainer.

I loved the first one, and liked the second one.

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
Fantastic! I'm getting the game. :)

I'm not mad, but I'm moving it to the appropriate forum.

Why? This is perfectly appropriate expecially since my goal was to get opinions and suggestions from bufers. Should i have cleared this up from the start? EXAMPLE: Quote, "I want opinions strictly from bufers, please do not move this thread." Would that have been better?

I dont mean to bash on you or anyone else, hal. Except i figure moving this thread, imo, is outrageous. I try and stay cooped up in one section of the forums and get to know many of the people posting in the ut2k3/ut2k4 sections. If i do what some people do - example: post 1 message in 1 area, get an answer and never come back, i didn't meet anybody! :p Now that i'm getting to know some people, i feel it is in my nature to discuss topics off topic (every once in a few millenia.)

Give me a chance to explain myself. I knew it was off topic and some people think off topic subjects should be organized according to BuF standards but put yourself in my postiion. If you wanted to get advice from people about a game, good or bad, where would you go? Would you go to the ritualistic forums (where everybody there posts becasue they absolutely love the game and say good things about it. Nobody from that forum goes there to criticize the game, they post elsewhere.) Or should i go to a different forum (where many different people post about many different things and can give me their say so about the game and actually tell me whether or not they like the game or even dislike the game.) To me, i would post on another forum because i believe i would get a host of differnet opinions, good or bad.

I realize some of the things i say may not make sense at first. I was in a hurry. :) Like always, i enjoy opinions and suggestions so any rivisions you think necessary are encouraged.

If anybody feels as if im badgering you hal, i did not mean to. I just have a difficult time explaining myself. :)

**edit: I suppose I should have requested a "cross post" so that I could get opinions from both BuFers and Ritualistic forum posters about STEF2 (Star Trek Elite Forces 2) to better my chances of successful opinionated reasoning.

Last edited:

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
I can see i wasted my time. Your stupidity is unbarable.

**edit: you are a sucky admin.

**edit2: be the sucky admin you are and ban me for criticism you piece of ****.

**edit3: world records has just published their latest book with my picture on it. Quote "most edits recorded in the history of buf"

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Wow, you're a little thicker than I thought.

Well, okay, here's the long version. We keep OT stuff purposely in OT. We've done it that way for almost six years now. People that post here understand that.

What that does is it allows your post to get the maximum exposure. More people (from the entire board - not just one small sub forum) visit OT. Hence the fact that it has far more posts in it than any other forum on this board.

People expect to discuss UT2003 stuff in the UT2003 forum. Littering up that forum is not fair to them.

I moved that thread to benefit you as well as to benefit the users in the UT2003 forum. Not so you could throw a temper tantrum. :nag:

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
and now grandpa will tell some jokes.....

Attachments

• PDVD_002.JPG
    PDVD_002.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 33

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Bigfolks, plz show more respect to the admins/mods of these forums >_< and stop acting like a four year old.

This isn't Ina btw :-/

Last edited:

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
okay i get that, but what's with all the nudity? I thought nudity was strictly prohibited as well as my attitude? hmmm