Xan Series II -Pimp-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CH8yo$1

Unregistered User
Oct 30, 2003
Visit site
well looks somehow funny.... (a human robot o_O?)
try not to use skins from ut2004 try to make some own skins

Last edited:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
(a human robot o_O?)
Cyborg?

I don´t have to try...i did a lot of own skins.I used some Parts of the Xan Skin to get a "Xan" look.
You can´t just take one texture and drop it over an other model(well technically you can...but that would look like crap ;) )

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
CH8yo$1 said:

jeez the model only jsut came out you gotta get sued to the texture layouts somehow!

Looking good i think, though one has an unfortunate looking "nose"! What worries me is i'm fairly sure you've used Xan's Cod piece there.......... Ewww!

Last edited:

graboid

Apr 21, 2004
I have an idea for team skins the armor and faces would be great for team skins. And to put my 2 cents worth about the skins I like them I thought what a cool idea! Before you release them to skincity can you PM a link to d/l them?

Guan_Di

One min. ur safe, the next ur respawnin
Sep 27, 2004
USA
CH8yo$1 said:
i think it looks awsome

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
CH8yo$1 said:

<Tries very hard not to troll.>

He's made tons of skins bro,

Like he said, he just used Xan textures... because he wants it to look like Xan armor. If you took the time to really compare the two, you will see he did a hella-ton of mixmatching and edits... to bring the peice together.

Which I like. =P

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I like it!! :2thumb:
You are good at this slaughter!! :D
Why not try to recolor it and make it grey or something. :)