Viss

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ManuIncolae

Jan 30, 2001
Germany...
Visit site
O.K I have downloaded the ziped file of the VISS (VirtualInternationalSpaceStation) with the ending *.uloc
and I have no idea what do do with this file...
Can anybody help me???

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
You have to download the Free Unreality Client to run all Uloc files. It will install something that looks like UT as far as program structure goes, you have the same folder names and texture files, etc. Once you install the client you will be able to load and run ULOC files. Pretty cool. The space station could have been done a lot better. Nasa should have got one of us to do it.

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
And one of us could hit the jackpot with it... :D

I guess they've seen Phobos and said that we won't trust the UEd mapping community...this isn't a space station...we'll show'em. :D