What the hell kind of gun is this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stumpy

Shotgunning from 1000 meters
Jan 19, 2001
I found this pic lying around in my temporary internet folder and I have no idea what the hell kind of gun it is. It was called h8j86y.jpg or something before I renamed it so no help there. I hope this is not like the 2nd most common gun in the world or something or I will have made a complete ass of myself.

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Vektor CR21.

shakinfil.jpg

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
It look's like a styr AUG that got put nere a fire :D .

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill ,No Mercy</font> </p></font>

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Unreal Tournament and Q3 are gonna be the realism mods soon [/quote]

does this mean it takes 15 bullets directly into the head to kill someone with one of them :p

almightysig.JPG

fear the almighty highlighter!!!!

Stumpy

Shotgunning from 1000 meters
Jan 19, 2001
Thanks

Thanks ShakKen for that. I have never heard of any Vector type guns before.

And [Iceman] is right, it looks like a cheap ass AUG.

page

-with the good looks and intelligence of 5 men, the laziness of 10 and the personal hygine of none.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Vektor was a South African company that tried to build their guns starting with the asthetics, then trying to make them work.

It didn't and they are out of business. Their guns looked neeto but from what I've read where poorly designed and prone to malfunction. I think the South African part of the company may still be around building more conventional weapons.

Here's the 9mm handgun they did...
VECT1.jpg

And here's an article on it...
http://www.gunsmagazine.com/Pages/0300ftr.html

I don't think I'd ever consider carrying one, not gonna stake my life on it. But I'd love to own a few. I imagine that they will go up in value (especialy since they aren't being built anymore)

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
IIRC Vector built a Beretta 92FS copy, the Z88; I read an article about it that said it was a good weapon.

Also the next Vector(can't remember the designation though..) was said to be quite good; don't now about the rest..

Snakeye :D

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Vektor has been making weapon clones for years. They're were known for their FAL R1-R3 clones and their R4-R6 Galil clones well before they tried their hands at their own guns.

ThunderChunky: suks to yah! :D

shakinfil.jpg