Batman dies in the new movie. Your thoughts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Some whiny bitch will start screaming "Spoiler tagz!!!" without even asking the validity of the post in 5....4....3....

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I really hope he does die and there is never another Batman film made again. No one will ever do any better than Nolan. He's the only man alive capable of taking something completely retarded like Batman and making it somewhat decent.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I'm with DeathBooger, except for the completely retarded part and the part about him dying and the part about their never being another movie....;) And also no one has played Batman better than Bale.:)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I'm with DeathBooger, except for the completely retarded part and the part about him dying and the part about their never being another movie....;) And also no one has played Batman better than Bale.:)

All signs point to him dying at the end, but possibly "rising" with a new person taking up the cowl. I guarantee.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Michael Keaton was the best batman!!!

Christian Bale is an unbelievably week actor, he gets good roles and ruins them.
Gar, at least on Keaton being best Bat
What's irked me about the BatmanBegins series is that it's supposed to be the start of Wayne's career as the Bat which is supposed to be early 20's
Bale does not look early, or even late, twenties. He looks late 30's(which he is; 38)
Throw in his "I have strep throat" Batvoice and it kinda ruins it

Do I like the Begins trilogy? Yes.
Do I wish they facking picked someone else for Wayne? Fuck yes.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com