[LAN Party]22-23 oct. near Paris, France

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
Hello ladies and gents from BuF !
this is an obvious pimping of an event that I'm organizing with my fellow students : a LAN party in the college
the hf.lan. ok, the site is in French, but basically, for 5 euros you can come with your PC stuff and play whatever game you want. for 7 more euros you participate in one of the tournaments which have price pools ! the tournaments are Starcraft 2, Super Smash bros. Melee and maybe League of Legends (depending on the number of people interested).

what do you get once inside :
- unlimited, free drinks ! redbull included (until the stock is empty)
- spaaace ! one large table per person. (image with tables unarranged here )
- a large amphitheater where major matches will be broadcasted and where anyone can shoutcast ! ( pic )
- direct fiber optic internet connection to make sure that everyone can play with no worries.

any BuFer interested ?

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
This Space For Rent. Please Don't Disturb The Current Occupants

Are you going to use the Eiffel Tower as a WiFi antenna?
And.
Are the French people going to be gone during the festivities?

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
too bad for you guys. :)
Slayer : the LAN had a bit over 80 participants in april, and we're hoping to get 100-150 gamers in october.
would have loved to see some of you guys over here. :)

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
How dare you make an awesome LAN party all the way out in the middle of France!