Tatoos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
So I am thinking about getting a small tatoo across my back like this:
Hot-Lower-Back-Tattoos-Design-For-Girls.jpg

What is your opinion on tatoos? Do you like tatoos on women?
Do you have any? If you do then lets have a look....

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Tattoo? Go for it! *That* tattoo? F*** NO!

In the words of my GF: "That's a tramp stamp". I would like to point out that she has a tattoo herself and is planning on getting others. That location for a tattoo is ok, but that design in that location? Dear god no...

My personal opinion? I like tattoos. As long as they're good ones. I have no problem at all with women with tattoos. As long as they're good ones.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
If you want to get a tattoo get a really expensive one from the back of your shoulder all the way to your wrist and around. "Doggy style" tats are overrated and redundant.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
So what tatoo does she have and dare I ask, where?

I want something with a butterfly, I like butterflies, they are pretty. Although if I have it on my back I wont see it. Hmmm its not like I can just change my mind after....

butterfly-tattoo-3.jpg

Last edited:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Firefly!! Please tell me that is not you or your girlfriend!!! he he :D

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I honestly hate that tramp stamps are associated with silly girls of low moral and intellectual capacity. I think that they are extremely good looking and do a great job emphasizing the female form (which, you know, is why slutty girls get them). If you don't mind people thinking that you're an easy lay (and they will), then go for it, I think they look great.

That being said, I cannot stand when people have generic tattoos. It's actually very sad to me to see so many butterflies, dolphins and lengths of barbed wire (or ivy) done exactly the same way in exactly the same spots of so many people. It's the body equivalent to a reproduction of a Thomas Kincaid painting. This should be art, so please get something exceptional and something personal.

Of course, saying that, I still have no tattoos, though I do have something in mind, perhaps when I finish graduate school.

~Jason

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
FallenUnity001.jpg

If I were to get a tattoo, ever... it would be this (but much more symmetrical and solid black), on the back of my neck. Halfway through the collar line. This is really just a rough version of it.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Accessorizing your skin is the biggest waste of money ever. Littering your skin with frivolous garbage or "art" is laughable. To think that any trail of "ink" bears any real metaphysical meaning is a joke; if you can't remember it yourself, it's not important anyway. To me, tattoos are an indication of backwards priorities and naivete. If you don't exude coolness already, then I GUESS tattoos are the way to go.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVCtkzIXYzQ[/m]

Last edited:

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
A friend of mine who is very close with his grandmother got a tattoo of the phrase "Love always" in his grandmother's handwriting. I thought that was a pretty interesting and unique idea for a tattoo. Another friend has both of his son's newborn footprints tattooed on his left arm.

I don't plan on ever getting any myself, but if I did it would have to have some kind of sentimental value.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I got one when I lost my daughter years ago. It was an ugly picture of mickey mouse but it was her favorite. It's given me a lot of comfort over the years.

Tattoo selection need to mean something to *you*, not what they look like to someone else. Fashion and fads change but when you select something based on it's meaning to you then that's the right choice.

That being said put it where it can be easily hidden. I have multiple ink but almost no one knows it.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
"That's a tramp stamp".
+1

I honestly hate that tramp stamps are associated with silly girls of low moral and intellectual capacity. I think that they are extremely good looking and do a great job emphasizing the female form (which, you know, is why slutty girls get them). If you don't mind people thinking that you're an easy lay (and they will), then go for it, I think they look great.
That's why they're tramp stamps. Yes, you're awful if you judge somebody based entirely on their tattoo and a stereotype, but you can't help but notice a trend in many women that get this kind of tattoo. Seems like a pretty good reason to stray away from it to me. If you want to do it anyways because you just plain like it, then power to ya.

That being said, I cannot stand when people have generic tattoos.
+1
"omg bunnies r so cute XD I want one on my ankle"
"Why are you getting a tattoo again?"

who gives a sh*t what people think?
Selfless people.

Tattoo selection need to mean something to *you*, not what they look like to someone else.
This sort of...

That being said put it where it can be easily hidden.
...contradicts that.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I think a well done tattoo can be quite complimentary. But a poorly done tattoo is quite the opposite.

If you do get one, read up on there care during the healing process first, as well as do a bit of research to find a good artist. It's best to spend a bit more now then to have to spend allot later to fix it.

I don't have any personally. I don't like needles. But I have drawn allot of them for people in various styles for extra cash. My wife has a couple (all drawn by me) 1 of garfield hugging pookey on her ankle. And 1 of a heart with my initials (her idea :]) on the side of 1 of her breats. She also wants to get a set of small stars behind 1 ear and a small heart behind the other. A lilly on her wrist and a couple of other larger pieces that are rather ornate on her hips.

If you want to see an interesting use of butterfly tats check out the suicide girls model Zoey Montgomery. Just google 'suicidegirl zoey' the tat is down one arm.