It Burns!! It Burns!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
good god why do people even release maps like this. what you cant see from the screenshot are the random, floating, black stars and circles in the air that dont seem to have any purpose.

shot0001.jpg

*suddenly has the desire to destroy all things orange*

the map's dm-hollowseve if you want to download it, then have your retinas burst. a word of warning: TURN DOWN YOUR BRIGHTNESS BEFORE YOU PLAY IT.

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
You might want to check that image. It didn't come in right in your post. However, this map sounds rather interesting. I guess the mapper has some unconventional ideas about eye candy.

And don't be dissing the color orange. :cool: I'm from Oklahoma State University, and the school colors here are orange and black! :D

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
The image shows up as just a red X on a white background, and the link says that the file is not available for download on Tripod. BTW, I have the equivalent of a T2 connection (it's a T3 with high network traffic), so I should be able to download any accessible image in a very short time.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
That map plays as bad as it looks. :)

I ran into it on a server and you'll spend most of your time bouncing around in the darkness... and when you finally land on one of those orange circles/targets you've been bouncing so much that your momentum kills you.

Sticking to the paths means someone hiding in the dark will be able to take you out. Or jump on behind you and hunt you down.

We begged the admin to switch maps... and I'm hoping it is no longer on the rotation... :)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Damn that reminds of my old 286 days when I thought playing double dragon in Tandy was the coolest thing.

For those who're lost tandy was a graphics card/adapter/whatever that displayed everything in orange. I'm 90% certain it was called tandy.

Come to think of it it also reminds me of big gib's sig:D