whats the mod that has the most ppl playing in unreal tournament?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WildZero

Jul 16, 2001
Visit site
Im kinda new at this mod stuff for unreal tournament so i need help. whats the mod that has most ppl playing in unreal tournament? for example Counter-strike is the most played mod for Halflife. Can u tell me the most played mod for this game

SludgeX

Jul 9, 2001
Chicagoland, IL
Visit site
It doesn't matter what mod is played the most. The only thing that matters is what mod you enjoy playing. I enjoy Counter-Strike sometimes, but it sure as hell isn't my favorite Half-Life mod(Team Fortress Classic is). And TFC isn't nearly as popular as CS. So don't choose UT mods solely on their popularity factor.

Some of my mod recommendations are:

Infiltration
Strike Force
Tactical Ops 2.0
ChaosUT
Unreal4Ever
Rocket Arena-UT
Unreal Fortress
MultiTeamCTF
Weapons Factory UT
And god knows how many more.

If you're interested in Mods, try www.planetunreal.com/modsquad for a complete listing and reviews of mods and mutators. Pick which one is right for you, not the one that is "The Most Popular :rolleyes: ".

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Matrix moves and Jail break are the only mods I have ever really gotten into, but I have never been one to try them out too much.

truffles.jpg

qazix

Lost
Mar 31, 2001
According to this, Tactical Ops is the most popular mod (eww).

People don't play the cool mods in the UT community, like Monster Hunt, Weapons Factory UT, U4E, ChaosUT, JailBreak, DarkMagic, .... :\

Karsehole

Flibbiddydibbiddydob
May 3, 2001
Wezep, The Netherlands
Visit site
Strike-force rules!
I really enjoy SF more than TO. I don't consider Infiltration, because that MOD is more based on the Army and the other two are based on "CRIME FIGHTING TIME"!!

Also try Rocket Arena, that one has quite a few servers. (very often with f*cked up pings, unfortunately)

Col Kassad

Banz0red
Mar 6, 2001
We have a small but very dedicated community playing Weapons Factory UT. Our PR has never been so great but if you like UT-CTF and fortress style mods, give us a try.

qazix

Lost
Mar 31, 2001
Originally posted by Col Kassad
We have a small but very dedicated community playing Weapons Factory UT. Our PR has never been so great but if you like UT-CTF and fortress style mods, give us a try.

Well, you guys lost servers. You had 4+ with 105, but now there's only Tribal. :( I might download some of the new/updated maps, but they're all on assplanet...

It's strange that WFUT is so unpopular when it's the only alternative to the (still!) buggy & mostly unplayable Unreal Fortress.

Col Kassad

Banz0red
Mar 6, 2001
There's the ]~[ server admin'ed by Demonrage and usually one or two other servers that pop up here and there. ]~[ and Tribal are always busy. I wish we could release servers along with maps and code. Hmm, maybe we should have put "Fortress" in our name somewhere....