[NBK] NEEDS A WEBMASTER!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[NBK]Scorpion

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
hey everybody I am in need of a webmaster for the [NBK] website...Please if anyone is ineterested in making our webpage and/or joining [NBK] e-mail me or ICQ me

E-Mail:Vegeta84@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by [NBK]Scorpion (edited 12-28-1999).]

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
Yes,cause jabroni there is already a large
Clan for ut/unreal Called NBK which stands for Natural Born Killas. The Rock suggests you create an original clan name. Its been done to death.

bullet2.gif

IF YA SMELL LA! LA! LA!
WHAT THE PU MASCOT IS....
........... Cooking!

[NBK]Scorpion

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
yes I know we just have this until we think of a new name. Please don't reply unless it is related to the Post I would appreciate it...BTW WRESTLING IS THE STUPIDEST ENTERTAINMENT OUT THERE AND THE ROCK IS THE GAYEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I hope you don't use that clan tag on the public servers. You really would do well to try another one so that there isn't any confusion. That may help you get the assistance you need for your website.