omf i will lure them to us. . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
official superman64 thread

i submitted a post on the off topic forums to lure perspective players into xmp, lets hope they join our community11!!1!1!car!1!!!11!toy11!11boat!1111

Last edited:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
imagine if we actually stayed on topic. . .i know I"M gonna have nightmares now. . .

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
All the xmp players made fun of me in it, and eveyone that read it said u2 was the worst game ever made, even worse the superman 64, which is truly hard to believe.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i remember reading a review of superman 64 a long time ago, and they tore it appart so bad, saying how it was the worst excuse of a working program that ever graced the human eye, so of coarse i ran out to the store with my friend and rented it. . .they were right. . .

here is some published comments on the game:

Superman 64 review (EGM 120)

I've seen some crap in my time as a reviewer but I think it's safe to say that this is the worst N64 game ever made. I won't go all the way and give the thing nothing… it deserves at least half a point for actually booting up when you turn it on. Beyond that though, I can't think of anything to recommend it. Before you even acknowledge the fact that the graphics suck and the story line is pathetic, it has to be said that the gameplay is devoid of anything that even remotely resembles entertainment. It's so utterly annoying I nearly broke a joypad in frustration. Split into differently styled sections, the gameplay consists of indoor parts with lots of combat and exploring and outdoor bits that have you performing certain tasks (like rescuing citizens) and then flying to the next location. But since when did Superman have to fly everywhere through giant suspended hoops? And why do I have to do this so many times throughout the game, and for such long periods of time? Was someone under the misconception that it might be fun? It isn't. Throw in the spectacular tag-team combo of an incredibly bad camera system and controls that consider your input more as a hint of your intentions than actual commands, and you have something that's spectacular in its crappiness. There isn't enough room here to fully express my hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.