EIG SCRIM Expansion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
My Fellow Assassins. How would everyone feel about expanding are EIG SCRIMS to every other Monday (1st & 3rd of each month) or may Mon. and Thurs. (1st. & 3rd). This would break the month in half basically and give everyone a chance to compete with an awesome clan thats fun to frag with.

Let me know how ya feel about that possibility. EIG is OK with it.
In the mean time I have a request from TeaRs for another SCRIM.

Just checking to see if we could possibly get in another scrim with you guys. I was looking for 12-17-03 Wednesday.. starting at 8 or 9pm.
It's always great playing you guys... we get in more maps ( not just
igl or ogl maps, it's hard to get other clans to do that )
Email me back and let me know. :)
:lol:

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
always available on monday's thuesday's i let another player play because of work

More maps sure let's get together and go through maps for strategies

Bring it on Baby!!!

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
We talked about this, TAZ. I felt that we should set up an additional monthly scrim with a different clan, like BLT. If we have two scrims a month with EIG, we won't have much time for anyone else; and we still need time to do our regular practices at least 50% of the time.

As for the requested scrim on the 17th, I would not be able to make that.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We have it setup right now for the First Mon. of every month at 845-9PM. I have already asked BLT for a monthly scrim, but nothing is set up yet.

"HEY BLT, since we love playing you all so much how about we set up a monthly scrim. Lets say something like the Second Thursday of Every Month we meet and have a friendly scrim.. We can work out the details but how does this sound to everyone?? It would save alot of time for scheduling scrims just to know we have one already set."

EIG asked for a second monthly scrim and I stated that I would post the question and let them know.. I will keep you posted on BLT.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OK so no for a second scrim in middle of the month and no to a Scrim on 12/17/03. Correct??

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Taz, I can't believe that you are seriously considering on having a scrim on the 17th. I mean, come on! It's sacrilege! You know, opening night for Return of the King. :)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I also believe that one set scrim every month is enough. We can set up others...but only one should be in stone every month...because things might get a little crazy and we will only be playing a handful of clans.

One set every month against EIG and others just set up when you can.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OK, thats fine with 0ne set per month and TeaRs requested the 17th not me. I will be with ICE and GABBY standing in line to watch LOR.. This is the last one you know...

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Gah! It's "LOTR"! And the actual title for this one is "Return of the King"! Is it no wonder I hate these movies so much!??!? They don't give the work the respect it deserves.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
/If any «BuA» Assassins would like to get together on Wed. 12/17/03 at 8PM to just have a Fragfest Party with EIG tehn show up in IRC at 730PM. I made no promises to EIG for a SCRIM. IF only 2 show then we have a invite for some fragging. EIG has no problem mixing up teams for public play. IMOP fragging with members from EIG is a blast and this in no means would be an official SCRIM just a get together for some fragging.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
TAZTG said:
/If any «BuA» Assassins would like to get together on Wed. 12/17/03 at 8PM to just have a Fragfest Party with EIG tehn show up in IRC at 730PM. I made no promises to EIG for a SCRIM. IF only 2 show then we have a invite for some fragging. EIG has no problem mixing up teams for public play. IMOP fragging with members from EIG is a blast and this in no means would be an official SCRIM just a get together for some fragging.

Sorry we missed ya DEV and BC.. We had a pretty good time last nite fragging with EIG. Good Games everyone and Thanx EIG for the Fragfest Party... ;) ;)