french sucks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
because I can only read it... I am to bad in speaking and listening... just answered the waiter in paris and couldn´t understood the answer f... ok there were only 5 years at school.. not enough for me... I think my suaheli or thai is better than my french. So no french anymore please inf-neo..

LCPL TWENTY

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
mais pourquoi?
Le francais es si jolie!

F*** I hate French too - that were some really traumatic years in school..
Still can't believe I ever made it.

You can speak Suaheli? Post something, I'd like to know how that sounds.

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Actually my language was quite ...rough so I wrote it in French (I think noone from France is around here) then I said to myself. No you can't write that. I changed my ...rough language into something neutral.

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Which post? I can read french /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Well, kind of /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif 3 years in HS but I still remember how to swear, kind of.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
God... if you listen to all the languages out there, they kind of match what type of civilization uses them. I mean, look at the germans with thier wonderful gutteral stuff! Their armies (when they were allowed to have them) were kickass death machines! The germans were the most violent during WW2. Now look at the fench, with thier pansy language (no offense). The most they ever did (war-wise)is take over THIER OWN PRISON. For god sakes. They get thier asses kicked all the time when in wars. Oh, yeah.... I HATE FRENCH!!!! ITS SOOOOO GAY!!!!

Hope i didnt offend anyone, thats just my view on the topic

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
You dork, the french and the english beat the crap out of each other for thousands of years.

They also took over plenty of islands, vietnam, canada and parts of america back in the day.

And that was a revolution when they took the bastille /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Well, maybe hundreds of years is more like it.

Something I learned the other day:

Indo-European
|
Germanic
|
West Germanic
|
Low German
|
Old English
|
Middle English
|
Modern English

German and Yiddish both derive from High German as opposed to English, Frisian, Flemish, and PlattDeutsch deriving from Low German. Gothic derives from Eastern Germanic, and Swedish, Danish, Gothlandic, Norwegian, Icelandic, and Faroese derive from Northern Germanic, the first three, through Eastern Norse, and the latter three through Western Norse.

That's alot of languages taking their main parts from German eh?