*memories*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Remember when sticky threads were still being debated, and they tested it out with an "official art thread" and a "sig test thread"? Remember how deathren started the art thread, but he spelled official "oficial"? God that cracked me up.

For some reason I miss those old days. Even though that all happened only about half a year ago. Where is that little sh<b></b>it deathren anyway?

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
How is thinking of old times spam?

EARTH TO AERIS: This is an OFF TOPIC message board. If you have something against OFF TOPIC threads, then don't come here. If you're just attacking me, then don't bother to reply with your negative attitude.

Man, I'm really having doubts about my respect level for you.:rolleyes:

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Originally posted by Chronic
How is thinking of old times spam?

EARTH TO AERIS: This is an OFF TOPIC message board. If you have something against OFF TOPIC threads, then don't come here. If you're just attacking me, then don't bother to reply with your negative attitude.

Man, I'm really having doubts about my respect level for you.:rolleyes:

HUH!? Damned man you bug. You see that lil smile next to the post subject? It looks like this ' :D ' that to me usualy indicates a playful post, as in a 'joke' that is what that post was a 'joke'
Sh<b></b>it I dont never even talk to you, why you have reason to have doubts about your level of respect for me us unknown, respect is earnt an I have done nada for me to even expect that you have a mu'fu<b></b>ckin ounce of respect for me.
So what ever the fu<b></b>ck that post was about you had better reinforce it or retract it.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
I miss the old days too.....Like whenever deathren posted something Pac would bash his head in with the 50lbs UNIX manual......*sigh*....oh well.

Iceman.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
'Deathren is not Deathren Demonshadow, correct? I remember DD from the REAL good old days. He was not n00by.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
'Deathren is not Deathren Demonshadow, correct? I remember DD from the REAL good old days. He was not n00by.

Err, what are the real old days? Sorry but if you say 2.7 I'll have to open my mouth and let loose a hearty vodka-crazed Russian laugh ;)

BlueSniper did start this art thread, but I believe he started it because the one deathren started was getting too long or off topic or something of the likes.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
That's right, it was Bluesniper. Where's he been anyway?

An deathren will always be our worst n00b, others pale in comparison.