the Ghetto is coming...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
R

RaekwoN

Oi!

My first completed InF map is on the way, I am just in the process of detailing it. As you all may have guessed it is based on a ghetto style area, it's very kingpin. Just any last minute suggestions, cause everyone has been awesome help in the past.

The level concentrates more on room clearing techniques and stuff as opposed to long range huge shoot outs in open areas, I plan for it to be Standoff only, cause you will spawn onto your weapons, making it so you will start with your weapons. The spawnings are different so you will get different weapons.

I am planning on leaving out the AT4 and the HK69 at this point, I feel they kind of take away from the point of it. The map is also very tight so they really don't suit anyway.

Bot support at this point is looking good. I will be placing a few clips of ammo in certain spots just to get the bots to move about the level, anyone who wishes to use the map for multiplay can remove them if they wish.

That's all, will be released by the end of the week.

RaekwoN

P

profit

Sounds great!

Thanks for leaving out that 'blast'ed AT4! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

R

RaekwoN

Only a few more days yet.

I'm just in the process of setting ambush points for the bots, to stand in the windows of the buildings etc.

I'm adding a small section of rooftop area, which is accessible by both buildings.

I am still looking for suggestions for indoor stuff, decorations, cover etc, any cool combat situations in rooms etc.

RaekwoN