Cool idea for war maps / map pimp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
I downloaded DM-WW1 by Monk a while ago, has anyone played it? It's a fairly simple level, nothing outstanding in terms of eyecandy or botplay or so, but it still is a lot of fun. Why? Well, the map's theme is a WW1 battlefield (D'uuh) and it has a few houses and craters and even a burning planewreck in the middle. It also has a VERY cool blimp that hovers over the map, and it's armed with some automatic cannons that fire at anything in sight. Couldn't this be something for Inf? Replace the blimp with a UH-60, AH-64, Hind or whatever gunship you may think of, put an automatic cannon in the front (it's so high up you wont notice it doesn't look perfectly real) and you're of to the races! In DM-WW1 the guns fire at anyone, but I guess you could make them fire at only one team (like in CTF-maps) to make it more realistic. Anyway, get the map and see what you think, it's avaliable at Nali City.
<A HREF="http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity" TARGET="_blank">www.planetunreal.com/nalicity</A>

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

Moron

May 8, 2000
Should be possible... Fun map, btw....

...and then make the UH-60 be the goal in an AS map... could be fun to take down a chopper with the AT4.... Wohooo!!

Moron

"Living seriously damages your health"