how do i get rid of...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smally

Jan 30, 2000
Weaverville, NC USA
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to get rid of the red creation brush box? after i've added or subtracted I would like to remove the red box so it's not in my view. I seem to remember reading somewhere on a tut that there is a hotkey to remove this. If anyone know what this hotkey is it would really save me lots of frustration. That thing bothers me when it's in the way and it's too much trouble to drag it to a place out of the way every time.
Thanks in advance to all respondies /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

gustapo66@hotmail.com

G

ive personally never found the need to move the brush out of the way and i never paid attention to any brush that might do so. but for a quick way to get it out of the way just click on the second eye icon with the swish trail following it(its the second key at the top) its a speed key and should make it soar miles from your level with a slight twist of your wrist and then back when u need it. soory i dont know the actual button for it if there is one. ask wanderer he probally knows. peace out g.