Favorite Color? Why?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
Yeah....I have a 2 hour break between classes at my college. SO I pose a question to you all. What is your favorite color and why? Be creative in your responses! :D

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
right now it's blue
when i was younger is was green
a bit later it was black

but it doesn't change much. I wear black most of the time. but i still think blue is nice :)

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Naw, it's brownish purple. Awesome color, although everyone hates it for some reason :p

By the way, I hate orange. I don't know why, but large amounts of orange lighting or something give me headaches. Yellow is barely okay, but orange is just awful. Red is sort of okay, but I just don't like anything inbetween yellow and red.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
ok, in my everyday quest for truth, i've googled a bit on "murple". and here's all I have found :shake:

edit: which of the following is correct?
if it's the first one, it's Magenta

Attachments

• murple1.jpg
    murple1.jpg
    607 bytes · Views: 16
  • murple2.jpg
    murple2.jpg
    595 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited: