UnrealSpeed v1.5 BETA released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaoh

MP_Clan member
Sep 16, 2000
Holland
www.kaoh.nl
UnrealSpeed v1.5 BETA released

Here it is a new version. First you need to know that we cancelled ALL existing cars in this verion. New cars have been made instead.

Also you have to deinstall the previous version if you want to keep your ut clean, this new version uses its own fully uspeed dedicated subfolders of UT2003.

The changes:
- added camera types, new camera views like driver eye cam, bumper cam, roof cam and rear view camera
- replaced all cars, due to copyright reasons we have decided to make all new cars based on our own designs
- improoved bot support, yeah? really. They now make much better lap times, the noding required for mappers is much less and they.... fire!
- Fixed some heavy bugs, offcourse.
- added map, new map by SlackPants, it uses the surface tracktion system to great extend, very cool map
- replaced hud, finally a HUD that looks like something usefull for race games.
- Many behind the screen coding, needed to make custom cars adding simpler, expect a tut on how exactly soon
- replaced bot noding system, it is now much simpler to make bot compatible maps
- Added way to toggle through the players after you have finished
- Surface sound system, now snow sounds like snow and sand like sand.

So head over to the download section and go get it!

http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealspeed

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
:tup: :tup: two thumbs way up. much much much improved version from the first one i downloaded. what a fantastic mod. everyone download this even if you dont like racing.

Kaoh

MP_Clan member
Sep 16, 2000
Holland
www.kaoh.nl
Raffi_B said:
:tup: :tup: two thumbs way up. much much much improved version from the first one i downloaded. what a fantastic mod. everyone download this even if you dont like racing.
Good to hear that you like it :D

amon

Jul 15, 2003
New Orleans
I'm glad 1.5 is out I've been playing since the first public beta and love it just keeps getting better and better.