A Kung Fu Total Conversion I Am Trying To Sell

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheeGoatPig

Ok, let me start of by saying that even though I came up with this idea I do not want to find, lead, or be any part of this team. I just came up with an idea that I was hoping that someone would feel the need to take up on their own. I have no coding, modeling, texturing, or mapping skills. All that I am trying to do is introduce a mod idea tgo the right team so that one day I can log on and play the game in my head.

I want to see an online kung fu mod that works. I want it to start off having a deathmatch mode, but later on have a team mode added. The team portion should probably play something like RtCW, FLF, Jedi Outcast or Firearms (a combination of them really). One team vs another with respawns every now and then. But that is only the basic setup.

I fure that with UT2003s amazing net code, per poly colision detection and physics engines it is just asking for an all out kung fu weapons area brawl. You wouldn't need to program blocks in, just moves. If one move hits a weapon, it is blocked. If it hits the person it is an attack. Depending on the power of the attack, and the weapon, the physics will toss the body in the right direction.

You could even include different types of martial arts. You could have kung fu vs karate vs that south american thing where they dance around and stuff... with a large variety of different weapons it could be a really great game.

You could also add on a single player portion if you wanted. A quest for revenge or something. That would be for you to figure out.

Well, anyway. There is my idea. If anyone has any questions or comments on it please feel free to ask. Even though I don't want to make it myself, I would like to make sure that the right people do work on it, and not some team that wants to make it something with zoo animals or something weird like that.

So feel free to ask or suggest anything. really. Lets hear it :D