Tactical Application of Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
I remember reading about the US military using a modified version of Quake, Marine Quake, to help train their soldiers. I was wondering if the military had shown any interest to the Inf team for adapting Infiltration to replace their current systems. Seems like they'd be all over it.

SWad

Molgrew

May 22, 2000
How would that help train soldiers?
I could only think of the tactical aspects...

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
IIRC it's main purpose is to increase communication between the soldiers, so that they'll work together instead of just forgetting their teams altogether and killing. I also believe I read somewhere that they had switched/supplemented it with Delta Force 2, or at least were thinking about it. And I agree, a later version of INF could take it to a whole different level.

Yes, its a war from the depth of time!

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
Great

I think that would be a wonderful idea. Especially with the UNREAL 2 engine with the realistic out door environments. Does anybody know if UNREAL 2 is going to have a plot like the first one? OR are they just talking about the engine right now.

Personally, I loved the single player aspect of Unreal 1. Drew me into the game, like doom.