Worst Movie of the Year

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Whatever you do...nomatter who wants to to go along and see it...do NOT go see Alone in the Dark. Unless of course you can...watch it for free somehow (wink) then yes, go ahead watch it....come back here...and tell me that I'm wrong to say that this movie is utter horseshiit.

I've seen stupid movies before, but it's been awhile since I laughed myself to tears and had to excuse myself because the film was so utterly crappy. Last time this happened to me was Glitter. Don't ask me why I was there, I'll fuking kill you.

This movie fails on so many levels and comes crashing downward in soo many ways....it's like watching someone EMP a heavy WW2 dogfight.

The worst part of the movie is watching Tara Reid act...O..M...F...G. People were shouting "Kill the b!tch" whenever she tried saying the chemical composition of some artifact in that raspey I-Dunno-wtf-I'm-doing-LOLIlikebeersandsexanddrugsLOL voice. She is supposed to be a scientist. This is worse than when Denise Richards was supposed to be a Nuclear engineer in The World Is Not Enough.

And the Dialogue.....wow.

The special effects.....wow.

The attempted dramatic suspense........wow.

The "horror" that makes Jason X look like The Silence of the Lambs.....wow.

The pointless sex scene that is funnier to watch than puppet sex in Team America.....wow.

Even though I see them for free at work, Since I sat through the whole thing so I could tell you guys all about it...I think it is only fair that you each pay me 10 bucks for stopping you from seeing it. I only take cash, no checks.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
the worst movie that I have seen in 2004 was definitely Torque...
I knew the movie was going to suck in advanced but boj did this movie suck...

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
I was hoping for a better show, considering how an otherwise good name like Keaton was the lead, but time and time again, that movie had inconsistencies and holes that ranged the gamut from relatively minor, like how Keaton and his ex wife got along so very well, to gross idiocy on the part of some characters, like how, when warned that EVP was very dangerous, by a medium no less, who had even done for him more quickly and reliably than his own enterprises, Keaton not only quickly left, but didn't even bother to ask any questions as to what was going on and how he could safeguard himself despite taking the risks.

The problem with White Noise, and this was the problem with The Village too, was that it was advertised as a horror thriller and clearly was not. Only unlike Village, White noise was as interesting was watching a slug engage hand to hand combat with a wet noodle.

But still, as bad as Torque and White Noise were, they are leagues ahead of Alone in the Dark. This movie is so bad it is insulting.