World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MasterOfPoppets

Pesky Little Trites
Apr 9, 2004
England
I'm playing on a PvE server in the European Beta as a Tauren Druid (currently level 14) named Mop. I'm only playing it because my friend who has it hasn't yet got a computer capable of playing it. Unfortunatly I like it so much I think I'm going to need to seek employment fast in order to be able to pay for the damn thing.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I am currently seeking a copy of this damn game. I am really pretty annoyed that I had it in my hand only a couple of days ago and now no one in town has it. Nor do any of the web sites of the major retailers. :mad:

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
]LoL[malkovich|mOO said:
hey bba ,

when you get past level 10 as a priest and have talent points dont use them in holy spec , you will be a good enough healer as is until much later when you run into high level stuff and when you get there you can use your first cheap point respec to go holy if you want ... before then it will be much more useful to spend them in other things ... imho ...

That is only true if you are a priest that likes to solo. I have a lvl 40 priest, and I've specced all holy and all shadow. Shadow is little bit better for solo'ing than the Holy spec, but in any group situation a Holy spec priest can shell out more heals per mana, better heals, and faster/uninteruptable heals. The Shadow spec may be able to fade out better, but that doesn't help when your party is dieing. Holy and a little bit of Disc, is my ideal so you get all the benefits of great healing, with the disc tree's improved shield and fortitude.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Anybody know of a place other than online auctions to buy this game? I ordered it off EBgames.com, but it's on back order magicly now.:mad: I will cancel my order if I can get it somewhere else.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
BBA, Target may have some copies possibly. It was the only place that had them around Christmas time, because gamers don't think to look there or something I guess.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
AriTheDog said:
BBA, Target may have some copies possibly. It was the only place that had them around Christmas time, because gamers don't think to look there or something I guess.

There's no trace of it at the Targets around here, and the web site shows sold out. Good luck to you, though, BBA.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Yeah ive been trying to find this bugger for over 2 weeks now and still no go. I canceled my FF11 account because ive heard WoW is like the godsend of all MMRPG's and the first few weeks of its release i saw it everywhere. Then magically it just kinda went poof and havent seen a copy sense. Like others i should have taken the opportunity but i still wasnt sure, but after reading up on some info im damn sure i want this game now, but its poof. EverQuest 2 is however in large quantity so who knows.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I have been playing this game like crack since Wed. or Thurs. last week.(can't remember) I am level 13 Night Elf Rogue on the Zul' Jin Server. My name is Rakutenka.:) This game is soooo pwn it hurts me that I have to work and can't be playing it right now.:(

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
i bet you are a paladin too, either that or a night elf, or a gnome

if you are a night elf i guarantee your character is female

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
AriTheDog said:
i bet you are a paladin too, either that or a night elf, or a gnome

if you are a night elf i guarantee your character is female

There is a website that shows all the population stats for each server and over all for the entire game network in North America. Pretty much all of the nigh elf players are female, and night elfs make up the majority of players on WoW.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I ****ing hate you all.

I finally get my copy in the mail - and the god damned CD key has been stolen out of it. :mad: