UT CTF-BT-Blender

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
CTF-BT-Blender [Updated 08/11/09!]

CTF-BT-Blender by SilentKoala

New version as of 08/11/2009 - If you downloaded the old version please update with this version thank you!

Blender is a Bunny Tracks map for Unreal Tournament. It is a "fall" style map with one major twist - you must avoid a series of spinning blades while falling through the long drainage pipe leading to the flag room. This map is difficult, but not impossible.

Download Link: http://www.silentkoala.net/maps/CTF-BT-Blender-vF.zip

spawnscr.jpg

blenderscreen.jpg

flagscreen.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
Why not actual screenshots? :stick:

Those 'artist renditions' don't give users and accurate impression of the map.

They are actual screens! Just touched up a little in photoshop... Users won't get an accurate impression of the map anyway because it's impossible to capture the flickered lighting used throughout the map on a single screen.

The best I can come up with for that is an animated gif:

blender1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
They are actual screens! Just touched up a little in photoshop...

Yeah, I knew they were touched up, screenshots aren't supposed to be touched up. ;)

Users won't get an accurate impression of the map anyway because it's impossible to capture the flickered lighting used throughout the map on a single screen.

The best I can come up with for that is an animated gif:

blender1.gif

Not trying to give you a hard time but um... can you say seizure?

I assume it doesn't actually cycle that fast.

Last edited:

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
Nah it's not as headache-inducing in the actual level... just download the level already! Enough nit-picking over the screens. The only way to know what the map is like is to play it.

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
Okay everyone I just updated this map to vF (version final) so if you downloaded it yesterday please delete that crap and download the new version.

Changes in the final verison include:
- Better lighting
- Improved architecture in spawn room
- Longer, more difficult fall
- Changed some textures

Additionally the OP has been edited to include actual screenies so ya'll can chill out about the screens now...

Enjoy CTF-BT-Blender-vF!