Tank progress Pics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StoopidKwestion

Aug 3, 2004
After things went so well with the first attempt, I went back a refurbished the model some! It has also now been mapped and textured, and is ready to go in game :)

This is the main chunk of the 'Russ...
untitled-1%20copy.jpg

This is the alternative variant with a different exhaust layout...
untitled-2%20copy.jpg

Then, of course, she needs some guns...
untitled-3%20copy.jpg

And some more guns....
untitled-4%20copy.jpg

And...well....a different gun ;)
untitled-5%20copy.jpg

Next time you see her, she will be trundling across an Onslaught map :D

StoopidKwestion

Aug 3, 2004
Aargh!!!!

The tracks rotate the wrong way! Damn things! Can't see why. I tried changing the line:

RightTreadPanner.PanDirection = rot(0, 16384, 0);

to show -16384 but no. Tried changing the increment value :
LeftTreadPanner.PanRate = -1 * LeftTreadPanner.PanRate;

but that didn't do it either. In fact, I tried everything I could see that might change the way the texture pans, but didn't hit the right combination.

Then...I hit snag 2. My proper tank texture refuses to show up. Pointed the thing at the right texture package, got the texture names right...but I still get what looks like the old tank's default texture. I am pretty sure it's not the code....which means I probably screwed up the material ID's in Max when I set up the multiple material texture. Oddly enough.... the tank tracks work fine. Go figure ;)

champion of blake

Apr 28, 2006
this may sem stupid but i am loking at the dates and i was wondering is the tank done? and if so where can i get it