UT2004 Cd Key

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I finally got a working copy of the game. The copy I ordered back in August had an unreadable cd key and the webshop I bought it from finally sent me a new copy of the game.

However, as an employee at Atari Norway told me, the first edition of the European version of the game uses a font for the cd key which makes it more or less unreadable. The new copy I got is also a first edition and the cd key is still hardly readable. I spent a lot of time trying different combinations (B or 8, A or R, 6 or G and so on) and I don't want to go through that hell again if I for some reason need to reinstall the game.

So, the million dollar question is, is there somewhere in the registry or in an .ini file where I can find my cd key? I'd like to see it in a "normal" font and write it down to avoid getting stuck trying to install the game again.