Make Something Unreal Onslaught Map Finalists

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mia'cova

Oldskool Lurker
Jan 29, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Epic has announced their Make Something Unreal Phase 4 Onslaught map finalists.

Onslaught Map Finalists:

ONS-Glanum
ONS-Perimeter
ONS-Aeterna
ONS-Dinora
ONS-Mothership
ONS-Dreamus2
ONS-Grit-CLR
ONS-ToonCountry
ONS-RapaNui
ONS-NMP2-PanaleshSE
ONS-TIM-SlateSE
ONS-Road Rage

Honorable Mentions:
ONS-Terror
ONS-Paludosus
ONS-(RTS)Kingdom
ONS-Quarantine
ONS-LonesomeGlen
ONS-Twilight
ONS-RangersSEMSU
ONS-Dissonex
ONS-Ruins
ONS-Solitude

Now might be a good time to catch up on some maps you may have missed. Actually, why not just start the entire weekend frag-fest early?

geofark

Sep 15, 2004
The link to ONS-Solitude is wrong.

Thanks, a few I didn't have yet...

Last edited:

EvenDarkerBOB

Aug 19, 2004
Gotta dl 'em all

dissonex takes a while to download. I registered at playground just to get these maps but i have to switch to IE to dl them. Problems with the very much pimped ffx. As a :) 0wner of these very 0wnable maps i find it :( that ALL FOOKIN SERVERS run only torlan and other overplayed maps. 'tis makes me a sad bob :(

edit: if i try to dl with ffx, dissonex jams. with ie it does finish dl but the file itself (exe) is not a valid win32 application. I will manage without it though.

Last edited: