What does the FragBU bonus pack do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Title says it all, so what do I do with it? Its installed and all that, but what now?

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
yeah, I have :), but I dont know what its saying, is that all it is, new maps? is there some sort of tournament on it or servers or soemthing? I keep seeing this FragBU tournament going on fridays, so I thought this is how I get there :(

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
It also has 2 mutators and a new gametype. Check this page for more details.

FragBU has the maps on the server, so they can be voted for.

(slightly off-topic: oops...completely forgot to add a link to the pack in the FAQ thread :doh: )

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Nalicow :D, lol...great mate, I was wondering where that health mutator came from :)

So is that FragBU thing still going on? its for fun? can I come one day?

Hey tail, I have a problem, I am strying to do that dumpframes command to make a movie, but it says unrecognized command, you know if I need some files or something to make it work?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Sure you can come. Everybody on the boards are welcome to join.

Every end of the week a new FragBU thread is posted and stickied on the top of this forum. Just visit that thread and use the server links and meet up. ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Depending on where you are, -=AG=- FragBU starts about 12am GMT (sometimes earlier) and 4-5pm(?) on the other side of the planet. There's lots of info if you click the FragBU link in my sig. Then, just visit the new FragBU thread whenever it appears, introduce yourself if you want and we'll keep an eye out to give you a proper welcome once you join the fun ;)

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
-=AG=- said:
Hey tail, I have a problem, I am strying to do that dumpframes command to make a movie, but it says unrecognized command, you know if I need some files or something to make it work?
Ehm...It's Tale (for short), but anyway...I don't know how dumpframes work. There are some threads about making UT movies, but AFAIK not with that command/those commands. Search for the keyword "fraps" to find more info.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Awesome Klasnic, I read teh whole FragBU page, so I'm up to par now :).

And also, thanks a lot for the dumpframes tut, it is indeed a good tut :)

thanks heaps :)

And tail, sorry about that :), oops, said it again, tale :p hehe

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Hey, one more question.!

I have the editors edition DVD of UT2k4 right, now, I installed everything, even the editors bonus stuff on the DVD, like frag ops, and UnWheel etc, but, I have a bonus pack on another DVD I backed up a few days ago that I downloaded, it's called "UT2004 Editors Choice Bonus Pack 1.1 .exe", and it is about 80Megs large. My question is, do I need to install this, or is it already installed from the DVD?

And also, what is the ECE Bonus pack? When I downlaoded the newest patch right now, the 3369 patch, it says, I shouldve had this Bonus pack installed first before updating with this patch, do I already have it installed? I have installed these so far.

UT2004 Community Bonus Pack 1 - UT2004 Re-Release .zip = 140MEGS
UT2004 Community Bonus Pack 2 Volume 1 .zip = 198MEGS
UT2004 Community Bonus Pack 2 Volume 2 .zip = 195MEGS

And am about to install that editors pack when I get an answer.

Thanks guys, been a great help to me over the past year :)

--EDIT--
ITs okay guys, I just read the news on the game itself and it said if I had Editors choice DVD, I already have it, so thats cool :)

But Im still wandering, is this pack the pack its talking about?
"UT2004 Editors Choice Bonus Pack 1.1 .exe"
^ is that the ECE pack its talking about, that I already have installed?

Last edited:

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Ahh cool so thats the package I have already on disc then :),

Thanks hal mate, much appreciated.

Ill check those other links out too, thanks.