Shock HO's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

epidemic[UoA]

Aug 14, 2000
NC
Visit site
When I fire the alt button even in a practice session
there is a long delay before my Prm fire can be used
is there a way to improve this delay.

I have seen some fellars that seem to be able to detonate
the Orb @ like 10 to 20 feet. but I have to wait to bout 40 to 50 foot.

The bots seem to be able to hit the Orb at like 5 feet

I have also found a good defense agains shockers

You grab the redeemer and run right up to them and shoot
at their feet. They usually die.

another way is turn on god mode and kill them

Mwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Lord_Dragon[FB]

that's some cold ****
well, lately peeps have been talking about binding combos. maybe that's how they hit it so soon.
i never usually use it that close so i'm not sure how long it takes between my alt and primary fire for the combo. there are enough shock wh0res here to know i'd think. i'd like to know myself...i'm starting to practice to see if i can tune up my shock combo skills :)

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
If you find a way to fire the primary faster than normal, let me know! (Of course I would be obliged to let EVERYONE know how to do it as I'm never one to gain the upperhand on someone by "tricks")

by the way... I beg you to shoot a redeemer at me when I have a shock rifle. It's easily the best weapon to blow up redeemers. :D

epidemic[UoA]

Aug 14, 2000
NC
Visit site
hey rooster

beg me all you will you will die sir
if you read what i said: what I was talking about was a joke. But completely effective. I said that you run right up to the guy and fire the redeemer at his feed.
You will not be able to hit it but 1 in a 1000 attempts.
however, There is one small drawback but i forget it right now.
Oh yea if you fire the redeemer at close range you ummmm
Die. Hence the joke (get it)

epidemic[UoA]

Aug 14, 2000
NC
Visit site
asmd suicides

as for shock suicides well they way mine works i am not gonna have that problem right now with the dam thing
detonating in East Bumb F_ck Iowa. I just want it to go off closer not in the barrel

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
You guys are just bunch of Girly men or Manly Girls!!!!

When you have shock combo yourself into tiny tiny bits come and talk to me otherwise I reside on hill of stupid suicides and I will remain there until I decide to jump into the lava!!!

Mullah

Harm|PuF

Legion of Lions for Life!
Jan 14, 2000
Columbus, OH
www.legionoflions.com
I'm able to knock mine off very early, there isn't anymore delay between a secondary to primary combo shot than there is from two primary shots in a row or two secondary shots in a row. I can easily knock of a combo after 20' or so. The only way I've been able to suicide/hit myself is when running forward and times with horrible lag.