What levels that exist already do people play most with the Infiltration mod.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Please could all (Unreal & UT) Infiltration mod fans give us an idea of what existing levels you love to play at the moment, also stating why.

This will help me as a Infiltration level designer decide which levels need porting to UT and what to do next...

Thanks in advance...

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
I like those maps:
a science facility...a SWAT team is inserted by a chopper....2 guys with MP5s move through corridors........Simbah, you have forgotten me....

/infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Plus:
Right now I play DMTyard very often. I like the layout and it's a new idea. Not this overused city-street- design.

Hodag

High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...
Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
AS-Railbridge --The most comtemporary Assault map out there.
CTF-UrbanReality-- A really nice CTF layout with great textures.
DM-BackStreetz (Unreal1 Map)-- I love the phantom chainsaw.
DM-BigClapper-- The best Team Deathmatch map out so far.
CTF-UrbanCarnage-- I love CTF and Assault over Straight deathmatch, and this is one of the only decent urban CTF maps.
DOM-Condemned-- The only urban themed DOM map that's any good.
DM-BombedCity--You feel like you're in a warzone.
CTF-Face-- The Robars best level /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
AS-HiSpeed-- It's a helicopter assault...
AS-AirportTerror-- This is the kind of scenario I envisioned when I first heard of Infiltration.

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Happiness is a warm AMR...

[This message has been edited by Hodag (edited 02-07-2000).]

Nukage

Feb 7, 2000
angelfire.com
I play Dm-Cityblast alot, too as well as
dm-urbanarena. Theres tons of Real-World maps at......hold on to your socks... Real World Maps(http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/) So GOOOOOOO already!!!

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
Before I downloaded any of the "realistic maps", I was stuck playing the default UT ones and I ended up playing DM-Deck 16 ][.
Not as realistic as they come, but the gameplay was amazing.

G

I play Tyard becuase of realism factors.
AS Central and Railbridge are great (T Ahlen makes good maps) and the gameplay is really good.

BigClapper for the nice CQB action, I agree that CTF face is the bomb for sniping.

Most of the maps lack a good teamplay element, which should be a huge piece of 3.0, I really want to be able to coordinate leapfrogging, stacking, consolidation, and peels with my team, and have maps that promote this.

------------------
Got real maps? Get the goods at:
http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/index.html

G

I play Tyard becuase of realism factors.
AS Central and Railbridge are great (T Ahlen makes good maps) and the gameplay is really good.

BigClapper for the nice CQB action, I agree that CTF face is the bomb for sniping.

Most of the maps lack a good teamplay element, which should be a huge piece of 3.0, I really want to be able to coordinate leapfrogging, stacking, consolidation, and peels with my team, and have maps that promote this.

------------------
Got real maps? Get the goods at:
http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/index.html

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
My favorite map right now is defenitly DM-UrbanHotzone. Great for INF team games. It's a very large city with very good connectivity and spots where you can take cover. The bots act sometimes a little to predictable but almost every map has this problem.

Andirez

Evil_Joe

Jan 22, 2000
PA
Visit site
ughhh I think this guy knows about terrain *G*... and I think he knows about the real world site...

sorry man can't help you much with what maps I think should be ported... I only play Terrain *G*... although the dude over at Urbane Design has some good maps for unreal such as the Terrorist Series. Rather then porting though lets get some new maps designed for UT and Infiltration. Porting in alot of cases is a waste of time.