Twin Galaxies: Something to think about...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
(I know, I know..do we really need another TwinGalaxies thread?:eek:)

Anyways. This isn't an election. Whoever gets the most votes isn't going to "win." Us CTFers aren't guaranteed a CTF tourney if we outvote the TDM players, and vice versa. It's only a Poll. I think the TwinGalaxies people already get the hint...there's a lot of interest for both a CTF and TDM tourney. Sure, they may do TDM first if it outvotes CTF...but with the number of CTF responses they have gotten, do you think they'll ignore it? Probably not. It would be foolish. So at this point, it doesn't really matter that much.

That being said..I did post a link to it in the Proving Grounds CTF forum :D Still can't hurt to try ;)