Are you color blind?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
These things drive me nuts. So suspensful. Not done yet.

EDIT: Unless I'm wrong, it's pretty predictable when it's gonna happen. Haven't done it yet.

EDIT2: Yay! I was right, and it didn't scare me :)

Last edited:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
That was shamelessly stolen from Liquid Generation. :mad: I wonder if they had permission to do that... I just say that cuz LG is one of my favorite all time websites, and I would hate to see people using their sh1t without permission...

Of course, it DOES link back their site at the end, but STILL...

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
I knew it had to be comming, but the timing got me. I turned up my speakers when I saw the title because I knew something was up and I wanted it to scare me, but it still caught me off gaurd.

Now the cool part. I have a color blind friend who I can send this to, and since it's a topic we talk about a lot, he'll never see it comming! Mwahahaha! :lol:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I AM colorblind. We prefer to be called Hue Interpretation Challanged Persons. We do not take lightly to having our handicap made fun of, no more than you would like it if you were born with a second dingus.

You bunch of non-accepting, heartless, prejudice bigots!

Yeah, I bet you all would think it was real funny if all the traffic lights were turned upside down!

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Renegade Retard said:
Yeah, I bet you all would think it was real funny if all the traffic lights were turned upside down!

they played that trick in Quebec, all the traffic lights are sideways. luckily for the colorblind people, the lights are different shapes (square, circle, triangle).
Triangle means go!

dma

I have no life. I really don't.
Sep 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC, USA
www.coe.uncc.edu
Yeah. Many of them I can't make out at all.

Or maybe it is my old generic no-name monitor.

Kinda sucks when you are selecting syntax highlighting colors for programming IDEs.

Oh it has the standard SURPRISE stuff at the end. How quaint.