Xbox 360 Custom Content

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SpadedSRH08

Jul 12, 2008
Hello,

I have been playing Unreal Tournament since the first one was released. This is the first Unreal game I have bought for Xbox 360. My question is how will content be distributed on Xbox Marketplace as far as custom user maps go? Sorry if this question has been asked before I am still unclear on how we will be brought this content via Xbox.

Thank you,

SpadedSRH08

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
So far Epic hasn't said how this will work, if it will work at all.

Enfluence

I kinda like UT3.
Jan 25, 2008
Basically, a bunch of fags run the 360 and don't trust their users with custom content, as sad as this is they wont even let the community help out (there are sensible people out there) to monitor whats allowed and what isn't.
Another game that was ment for custom content is N+ i hope you read the interview with the game company as they are just as annoyed as the people who bought the game are.