Ci is Yellow!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
...a phrase from LordKhaine. :)

I tried to officially challenge you guys on teamplay today, but you're still inactive.

Once you're going, let ]LoL[ know. We're gonna start the long climb to |C|. :) We'd like to tromp over some fellow PuF clans first.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF
Self appointed moderator of Nerf forum.
]LoL[ - Strength, honour, nudity and beer.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
In defense of [Ci], {ISV-K} will challenge ]LoL[ when we join teamplay since we might be joining very soon if everything goes as planned :).

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
Today, there are several human organizations, races, and governments fighting for their own cause. Some are evil. Some are good. But one... only one group stands out. One group fights to bring order and law back into the universe. One group fights to end slavery. One group vows to do what it takes to end the death and destruction by those who support it. One group struggles and dies so that others can live to see the beauty of the universe. They are the Knights of Integrety, Strength, and Valor. They are the ISV-Knights.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Of course we'll accept your challenge buttrider ;) But I doubt Ci needs you and your clan to stick up for them.

C'mon Ci. Pick one guy to activate your team. Pick a date around 10pm est any weeknight (Wed. is good) and let's go! :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Tromp? More like "softly jump over while avoiding a head-bound rocket" :)

bullet2.gif

"I smell a pork product!" - Jet Grind Radio, when being approached by the cops.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Wich [Ci] member putted us up there ?????
surely it wasn't me, but now we upthere, why not activate Ci there too, or is it again US ladder :/

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Okay guys. I just took a look at the roster information. It has Jenny on the list, along with CookieMonster. Looks like it was done last April when you first formed.

Oh well, never mind. :)

I'd still like a scrim with you guys anyway. Get you playing as a team again. Who's leading the US squad? Get in touch with me or Hammer and let's have some fun.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Hell, even I knew that you guys were on Teamplay... ;)

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

<[Ci]Skumboy|PuF> And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

<DSV_Selerox[PuF]> Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
<RaptoR[PuF]> but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

titanz

Jul 7, 2000
puerto rico
Visit site
how can i make an accurate benchmark....like with quake 3....i want unreal tournament to run a demo by itself a battle or something and have the average fps shown to me for comparison......when ever i put timedemo it shows me the fps while i play....it doesnt give me a real demo... any one know what im talking about?

titanz

Jul 7, 2000
puerto rico
Visit site
how can i make an accurate benchmark....like with quake 3....i want unreal tournament to run a demo by itself a battle or something and have the average fps shown to me for comparison......when ever i put timedemo it shows me the fps while i play....it doesnt give me a real demo... any one know what im talking about?

titanz

Jul 7, 2000
puerto rico
Visit site

titanz

Jul 7, 2000
puerto rico
Visit site

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
You calling me out Baron???

I hope you have plenty of ammo, because I never get tired of respawning. :p

Let's get it on indeed. ;)