Worst Movie of all time.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
What is the the worst movie(s) of all time.

My Vote (in no piticular order):

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Titanic
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

<LI>Mission Impossible
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

<LI>Gymkata
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

<LI>All J.C. Van Damne movies
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

</UL>

Your picks?

------------------
"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 12-15-1999).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Yes the Children of the Corn saga grew quite boring in its last few chapters hehe.

The Quiz Show was probably the most boring movie I have ever seen.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Here are mine

<LI>Gymkata (a no doubter)
<LI>License to Drive
<LI>Cliffhanger
<LI>The Avengers
<LI>Gataca

Those are just a few.

bullet2.gif

Jenkins

[This message has been edited by Jenkins (edited 12-15-1999).]

Creox

Dec 6, 1999
Canada
Visit site
Eraserhead

NO doubt at all

B/W no soundtrack, a scene in which this family are waiting to cut this turkey(size of a sparrow)Eraserhead cuts it and it starts moving and squacking.

Bad, Bad ,Bad

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
Any Jim Carrey comedy film, but perhaps especially the Ace Ventura films. The jokes are weak and this Jim Carrey fellow really acts like a bloody f***ing &$%#*& idiot who needs someone to shove his dick up his @$$.

I'm tempted to nominate all James Bond movies, too. This Bond fella's just a sexist-cum-old-timer-British-imperialist who serves that good-ol' Her Majesty squatting on that throne. I hope they'll eventually make a Bond film in which he falls into some big puddle of mud and his oh-so-immaculate three-piece-suit becomes all filthy and he gets surrounded by a crowd of young kids laughing away at him. That ought to make him learn a bit of humility.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
well..

the mummy.. horrible piece of crap. :( no storyline, ultra predictable, weak acting, booooooring.. bad. very bad.
Just another blockbuster.. ha.

compare a piece of crap like that to schlinders' list for example :)

i saw this alien rip-off once.. made my blood boil.
REALLY they had copied the exact same scene, were john hurt is convulsing and the alien protrudes his chest, looking around, and makes his move for the "airvents"...

!!!

how about that eh? Trying to copy one of the best sf-horror movies ever.. incredible :)

titanic why yes afcourse :D

godzilla.. my god(zilla).. :(

that 1996 sf movie, with will smith and jeff golblum, you know with the space invaders, those big ships..
jeff g. hacking an alien mainframe with his.. laptop..
amazing.. :I
and the alien ships, hey check it out, the seats were "human-sized". Yeah, mostly common in an alien vessel..
wow.
.. independence day..:eek:

i hate blockbusters :D

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Hey, I forgot that one! ID was definitely one of the worse movies of all time. I like Sci-Fi as a genre, but I don't like a lot of sci-fi. Or put another way: I like Sci-Fi a lot, but I don't like a lot of Sci-Fi :D"

Among those things that NeoNite mentioned was the fact that: The aliens were about to destroy this city right? The beam was all charged up, ready to go, last minute (typical huh?) some one kills it, but the thing MISSES the WHOLE city that it was right on top of when it crashes!?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Learning how to pilot an alien vessel, in 2 minutes...

:D

They enter that vessel, sit down, take the steering wheel, eh... destroy a control room(?) and amazingly enough, pilot the ship and take off.. wow.. wow.. wow..

:D i'd say, that dog got lucky too right?

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Cammy

I'm tempted to nominate all James Bond movies, too. This Bond fella's just a sexist-cum-old-timer-British-imperialist who serves that good-ol' Her Majesty squatting on that throne. I hope they'll eventually make a Bond film in which he falls into some big puddle of mud and his oh-so-immaculate three-piece-suit becomes all filthy and he gets surrounded by a crowd of young kids laughing away at him. That ought to make him learn a bit of humility.

Total agreement

aruzinsky

Skilled
Jan 31, 2001
Visit site
Eraserhead
No, I think that this is the strangest movie ever made. I had to look at the credits to make sure that I saw what I thought I saw, e.g., "People Living Behind Radiator." From an artsy-fartsy viewpoint, it thought was quite good. I think it was made by that Twin Peaks guy, David Lynch.

Plan Nine from Outer Space is often considered to be bad because it was slopily made.

The Rapture (the one about Judgement Day with Mimi Rogers) is the most depressing movie ever made. Although it was very skillfully made, almost nobody sees movies to become depressed. Therefore, maybe, this qualifies as the worst movie ever made.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
hackers

let me pull out my VR gear and hack microsoft and we'll see if it works :rolleyes:

Toolvana

RL hostage
Nov 24, 1999
Satellite of Love
www.toolvana.com
Probably not the worst movie, but the first one I thought of...

Ernest Goes to Africa

Good Lord does this movie suck. I'd swear the budget for this movie consisted of $3.50. It makes Ernest Goes to Jail seem like it had a $400 million budget in comparison.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I love the Bond films.

Here is my list of $hit movies in no order:

Wild Wild West (never saw it but I am sure it sucked)

Battlefield Earth (never saw it....)

Pretty Woman (I hope she gave Richard Gere's character V.D.)

Any thing that Disney has done except for Tron and maybe Pear Harbor. We will have to see about that one.

Titanic (most unrealistic scenerio for a relationship I have ever seen.)

Waterworld

Steel Magnolias (the most painfully boring chick flick I have ever seen)

Any Rat Pack Movie

Mission To Mars (total rip off of 2001)

Anything John Travolita has done except for Pulp Fiction and Saturday Night Fever.

Any Madonna Movie

Flowers In The Attic (I have never seen a more depressing film)

All of the Teenie Horror movies such as Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, etc.

Any film that takes place far in the past but has current pop culture slang and values in it.

Interview With The Vampire (vampires are so cheesy)

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
Worst Movie Ever that officially received a reward for sucking deep:
Plan 9 from Outer Space, made by the Worst Film Maker Ever.
(The main actor (blonde hair, tall and thin) died during production, so they replaced him ... with a small and fat brown-haired guy) (the "saucers" actually were saucers, like those you put under a tea-cup :hmm:, with a strongly visible string to maintain them in the air) (this movie actually lacked scenario too, but it's too long to explain )

Other movies that suck:

Asterix and Obelix (French movie, the scenarist hadn't even read a tome of the comics, i really regretted paying $0.5 for watching this one. And i had a hard time staying until the end.)

Independance Day and his Super-US-President that goes fighting Aliens in an airjet (along with some local farmers, who were taught in a few days how to pilot :rolleyes: ), where J.Goldblum hacks into the Alien MotherComputer with a virus he made on his PowerBook. Why, it is a known fact Aliens use Windows98 :D I consider "Mars attacks" to be a parody of Independance Day, and a funny one.

BeoWulf: someone has to tell Christophe Lambert that scribbling on the film with some black crayon is NOT a cool "special effect". And that a movie needs some credibility too.

Any "Pokemon" film. Add any reason here.

Any film that stars Steven Seagal as the main character. Mr. GoodGuy is here. Terrorists attack. He kills them one by one. Mr. GoodGuy wins. The End.

Actually i liked Titanic and Gattaca.

chundah

Skillet
Mar 21, 2001
Visit site
Scream3.
Not because it's the worst film, but it's the most disappointing. Scream1 rocked, Scream2 was so-so, but 3??? Plotless, characterless, no twists.

Hercules and Disney's latest cartoons.
Fce it guys, since the original 101 dalmations (which rocks), you've produced nothing but cheesy schmaltz. Yuk. Firebomb the lot. ;)