lol

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That new helper guy make me laugh. I found his rating a bit fair and reviewer like, unlit i started to read his reviews.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8671
Helper
08-22-2005 09:10 PM EDT Rating: 4
gonna have to give it a 4, technical problems and way too big.

nt

technical problems? That means the map have problem runing? LOL, thanks helper! now that help alot :tup: :dee

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8511
Helper
08-23-2005 05:48 PM EDT Rating: 10
I'm giving it a 10 cos i don't think it deserves a 3.

Now that will start a witty war for that 10, some people will not resist to that 10 for a sniper map, while NO ONE, i said no one voted it a 3.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8673
Helper
08-23-2005 05:48 PM EDT Rating: 7
I'm giving it a 7 cos it had the same ol boring textures as every other generic ons map.

Too bad epic don't made more textures heh? Sigh...

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8550
Helper
08-15-2005 07:42 PM EDT Rating: 6
Good layout but gets a lower mark here for unoptimazation and bugs

Well, gg having the more pre-historic computer of this planet.

The layout is the worse point, why go retarded and start confusions while saying that now the problem is THE UNOPTIMIZATION. And again, "technical problem" like?

That guy just make me confused.

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
There are a lot of ratings/comments happening that I don't agree with and I'm sure a lot of people don't agree with my comments/ratings.

Apart from that even if he is "wrong" I don't see that pointing this one guy out is really helping anyone Kantham.

I can think of another map that has been rated in the last couple of days and, although the raters aren't flaming or being offensive, they are obviously over rating a friend's map to make up for the (realistically) low scores left by other commentators.

Apart from anything else this sub forums should mostly be about user reviews of maps and not reviews of other people's comments..........

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Seriously

Admit it.

T-e-c-n-i-c-a-l problems in a map.

And it was already mentioned that the subforums are kinda messy

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
->->->->->->->->->->->->

Kantham said:
Seriously

Admit it.
Admit what?

Seriously I just don't think it's important, he's welcome to his opinion. If he wants to explain himself that's up to him.

*Edit* Or, maybe, you can put a more positive spin on this guy's comments. You could write a user review of the map and post it in this subforum and let us know what the technical problems are; if any. I would find that useful as the maps you have linked to in this thread are maps that I, for one, am not interested in downloading.

Last edited:

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Kantham, your spelling is not very good. There is an "h" in technical. And when the noin of your sentence is singular, the verb must be plural. So instead of "That guy just make me confused." It should be "That guy just makes me confused." Or better yet, "That guy confuses me." Which is less wordy.

I just figured since we were devoting whole threads to stupid things, I'd help you out with an equally trivial post. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I just write my stance so bad :eek:, with the word i learned myself. It can be understand. But it's just wierd the way i form my stances

What ever for that helper guy, Frody and guys like me don't like the "i give ur map a 10 cos other give it a 3" like. If the map worth a 3 then most of all time someone will come in and vote it a 10. Poor melsoft.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Manticore said:
Admit what?

Having a Technical problem in a map is considered as a major bug. He probably ment "unoptimization". But i still think that it's not what he ment. The fact is, he already mentioned "unoptimization" in my ONS-Tek level, which means he know what "unoptimization" really means as a standard ut-player.

Now, what get me confused is all that stuff.... why he would compliquate our lifes with that Technical problem thing in his comment. What's a Technical problem for you Helper?

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Please Kantham, if you think some ratings are unfair, just send a PM to an admin and he'll see what can be done, but opening new public threads does not make sense. This is the 4th you have started for that... :eek:

I don't see what's wrong with the guy, I still have not seen a bad/spam comment by him. Probably he's not explaining well his 'tecnical problems', but he doesn't want to do anything bad... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
I think that if you're going to complain about him not explaining himself, I think we can just as well complain about you trying to type and not making any sense cause you can't spell or form sentences.

That said, you're not the only one that needs to learn to form sentences properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.