List all Unreal Engine game titles!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
you have to register but I don't know Korean or how to fill in those boxes on the registration form....anyone know korean?

edzah

Jul 14, 2004
I am doing a project and I am tempted to use the unreal engine since the coding is relatively easy to understand and there is a good community; actually thinking of using the runtime ( no need for discussion on the lincensing pleeze :) ) -
thing is:

I want it to be an adventure/rpg stlye game and unless I am mistaken there is no game to date that has a isometric view using any unreal engine.

I am looking for something along the lines of commandos 2 or even better baldurs gate. so, has it been done?

regards,
ed.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Did they ever fix XIII. I played the demo (yucky net code. But I kind of liked the game) and I seen that people were putting down the game....Cause the patches were messing up the game more.

sadman544

Dec 2, 2004
1. - AFAIK the XIII patches did nothing; the netcode was still laggy and crud

2. - Desert Thunder is a budget tank combat game made by Brainbox games

3. - Another Brainbox budget game, a decent Vietnam FPS called Marine: Heavy Gunner

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Okay everyone, what is the latest games that have come out on UE2.5/2x?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Why did you collect all those games?
Did you simply collect them because they were running on the unreal engine, or did you check out what the game is all about first?

Seems a bit silly to me :-F

I still haven't tried the "Wheel of time" demo. Aaarg :O)

About the "Adventure pinball" demo: Why did they include the editor?
You can simply experiment a little sure, but can't use it in the game anyway. Sneaky.

Fun game though. If I ever see it in a store, I'll buy it.
Rune demo: Not my type of game.
Nerf Arena: Funny, but I didn't care that much to buy it.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Mostly because they run on the Unreal Engine. I would say 75% of them are fun games though.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Actually I found Adventure Pinball extremely enjoyable. I've never really played a game wuite like it.

Since it's on the Unreal Engine, it moves your view around, plus the game just looks cool, playing on a 3D plane and stuff.

you can still download the demo from....somewhere??
http://www.pcgameworld.com/download...ame/AdventurePinball_ForgottenIsland_Demo.exe

There. :) Try it, I'm sure you will like it, but good like finding a place to buy it, almost all of the ones I have are eBay specials ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Tnx, but like I've said on page 1 I've already tried the demo ;O)
I just wondered if the full game was worth buying, if there's enough diversity etc...

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Well I like the levels alot, but I can understand people thinking they are pretty boring ;) They are all like prehistoric levels, but I think they are pretty diverse. Plus they have a couple levels available to download.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I would like to add a new section to my initial post titled "Announced but cancelled/never released".

Please help me to find any games possible that were announced but not released or were cancelled. One that I can think of off the top of my head was an untitled Oddworld project.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
Darksector!! i totally forgot about that game! i remember when it was announced i was pretty stoked.. or at least inrested.. www.darksector.com
de has been working on this for what seems like a long time really...

and its not actually on the unreal engine. they have a new engine they call "sector engine"

when i thought about it i thought it was the unreal engine but its not but hey.. still a cool looking game..