COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
You forgot a few things

-Prepare for badmins to kick you for using a toob or jumping more than twice in a row. My favorite is showing up with a name some kid doesn't like.
-Prepare for punkbuster to be a fucking punk and kick you for no apparent reason
-Be ready for punkbuster to not work at all in some cases

Yes, I recall that! Totally hated the last weeks on CoD4 servers before MW2 came out. But matchmaking turned out to be worse!

However, now I can piss off people tubing or sniping around, choose any weapon I want and no one can do something about it! :lol: But it has its price: LAG & CHEATERS!

Last edited:

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
You forgot a few things

-Prepare for badmins to kick you for using a toob or jumping more than twice in a row. My favorite is showing up with a name some kid doesn't like.
-Prepare for punkbuster to be a fucking punk and kick you for no apparent reason
-Be ready for punkbuster to not work at all in some cases

Over exaggerating much? 9 times out of 10 the admins are pretty cools guys. And tubes? pshhhhh if you want to tube go play Blops or MW2.

I'll take 45 ping and badmins over 160 ping and matchmaking any day.