Metal Gear Solid inspired mod. (wanna test?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
GRRR, stupid chello, i'll attach the file, it's only 300 KB :)

About
What is it?
Well, this is an UT2003 Modification.
That means, UT2003, but then diffrent. I changed from a First Person Shooter to a non First Person Shooter, you'll view it from top most of the time.

This isn't fast running, and kill as much people as possible, but instead you'll sneak past guards, keep stealthy, and DON'T get seen.

When you're seen all the guards in the area will come after you. They also investigate sounds, and patroll the area.

Why?
This mod was inspired by Metal Gear (MSX version, NES8bit vestion, and Solid 1) but I want a more dynamic maps, with more ways to get to a place. And more difficult then Solid 1. I also wanted to make something in UT(2003) that had to do with AI, I never worked with AI before. So I wanted to try. It worked out quite nice.

Future plans
Well, I also want to code survailence cameras. And of course alot more maps need to be done.
Also the Guard AI needs to be inproved.

And I want the ability to 'save' it after each map, so that you won't have to start all over again from the beginning if you die.

If you want to help, that's fine :), I started this mod without the need for a whole team, but every help is welcome. Most mods start like: We need 303 team members, I didn't want to look for team members. As soon as you have some contents, team members float to you :).

Download discription
This is the 1st release, and at the moment the only one.
The map isn't finished, and if you drop down in a shaft (still needs an elevator) with 1 room attached to it, but the room is empty. Then that's how far you can go.
Don't forget to set extra keys in the setting menu for:
-1st person view
-Next Item
-Previus Item

Attachments

• full01.zip
    306.3 KB · Views: 43