2 Questions...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kinf

Jun 7, 2000
cartman.go2.it
1.Was i supposed to leave the inf files inside the folders labeled like INF_System and others?

2.How do i get a different gun rather than AKMSU (the default gun)?

If someone can answer these for me that would be great.

EMINEM[FhOa]

()Mappin and Cappin 24/7()

S

SmallBlackSheep

1. if u downlaoded the umod-version of inf, everything is ok
2. in the main menu, click on lod, in the last scroll box select new loadout, give it a name, double click in the first scroll box on all the things u want and press save and activate!

-----------------
Sheep

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
you can change loadout ingame by pressing and holding 'v' and click on loadout.

TroubleshooterM16.jpg

BUTT-KICKING FOR GOODNESS!!!

kinf

Jun 7, 2000
cartman.go2.it
In my UT it doesnt have MOD at the top of the menu
and also when i press 'v' ingame all i get is normal UT menu, there is no loadout or anything, what should i do now?

EMINEM[FhOa]

()Mappin and Cappin 24/7()

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Sounds like you are trying to run INF from inside UT..this won't work.

If you installed the game with the UMOD there should be a new folder in your startmenu with a shortcut to play INF, it runs from it's own .exe (this all assumes you're on a PC, if you're on a Mac then there's still a separate launcher, but one of the Mac guys will half to give you the answer, I haven't installed 2.85 on my Mac at work...yet :) )

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>