Seeya...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by Danger_Dude
OMG!!! NO!!! The pain and horror!!!!! No LadyDeathwish?!?!?!!? Whatever shall we do?!?!?!?!!? :rolleyes:

:lol: :stupid: :lol:

+Meat+

Stiff
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Surebrec
Ahahaha. Oh how pathetic. She's leaving because the opinions of others in this forums differ from her opinions, and she can't deal with it. News flash, everyones opinions are gonna differ from yours. Accept it. Move on.

She's only 14, some day she will :(

Nov 25, 2000
What will get us killed in the longrun is letting the terrorists continue to attack us.

This is a fight to the death. Either the terrorists die, or we do.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Guys be nice to her. Come on people its not right to make fun of her. This is a hard time and people are going to get emotional some more then others.

LDW took it a bit hard. LDW dont leave just because some of us support what the United States is doing. No one here likes seeing innocent Afghan's killed. We all want to see the terrorist and Taliban brought to justice for what they have done.

If someone killed a member of your family im sure you would want justice done to them. Please dont leave over this, its just talk anyways. Its not like any one of us is going to actually effect what happens in this war just by what we say on these forums.

I know you havent thought this out at all, and are blindly leaving the forums. If you want to leave though then that is your choice. But I think your leaving for the wrong reason. :(

In other words sit your ass down and stay and enjoy yourself. :) Just ignore all these threads about the war if you dont like them. This is going to be brought up alot, you just have to deal with it.

Anywho heres to hoping you dont leave. :(

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
This is going to be brought up alot, you just have to deal with it.

She posted something extremely similiar a few weeks ago and didn't like the response then, why on earth would she think she's going to like the responses now.

She bitched and complained about how no one treats her like an adult, yet just stomped off like a petulant little child.

Stay ... go ... I simply don't care one way or the other.

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Originally posted by -_-T()()L-_-
Guys be nice to her. Come on people its not right to make fun of her. This is a hard time and people are going to get emotional some more then others.

LDW took it a bit hard. LDW dont leave just because some of us support what the United States is doing. No one here likes seeing innocent Afghan's killed. We all want to see the terrorist and Taliban brought to justice for what they have done.

If someone killed a member of your family im sure you would want justice done to them. Please dont leave over this, its just talk anyways. Its not like any one of us is going to actually effect what happens in this war just by what we say on these forums.

I know you havent thought this out at all, and are blindly leaving the forums. If you want to leave though then that is your choice. But I think your leaving for the wrong reason. :(

In other words sit your ass down and stay and enjoy yourself. :) Just ignore all these threads about the war if you dont like them. This is going to be brought up alot, you just have to deal with it.

Anywho heres to hoping you dont leave. :(
/me backs up T()()L's opinions

Don't go LDw! Who will I flirt with then:D?

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I heard she was only like 13 or 14. I can see now why she would get so emotional over this. I dont think she even truly understands what is really going on. She shouldnt have even gotten involved in the first place. I would like her to stay but I guess that isnt going to happen. Hopefully she will just calm down and come back later.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
I dunno... I never treated her like a child... I didn't even know she was 14 'till a few days ago... and beside the taliban stuff we all really made fun and stuff, she can't blame us for disliking her after reading the thread she posted herself whether we like her or not. I can't treat her like a child anyways... I'm 14 too, heh. ;)

I liked her being here, she's always happy and stuff. And it's not good for her to leave her husband behind. (Assbot) ;) :D

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
I don't think it's got anything to do with the age anyways... Treating someone like a child is kinda normal here. (hey, bunch of p00 flingin' bastards, you're ALL children :D) I kinda have probs too with people having different opinions... though I'm trying to get rid of them and accept it. I have no problem with u guys thinking we should(n't) attack the taliban.

/me wants LDW back too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.