Differences in UT2003/UT2004 code?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
I found some classes (specifically a co-op tournament mode) from UT2003 floating around on my computer, and I would like to convert them to UT2004. I know it sounds weird, but I'd just like to try. So, what is the difference between UT2003's code and UT2004's? Are they as similar as Unreal's code is to UT99's?

Misc Question: Is there a version of the picture at http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/79410 without the background?

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
Ok, thanks!

EDIT: Hmm, I think the what I have must be from the 2003 beta or something. The menu code (which is what enables co-op play, it seems) is pretty different, I doubt I could convert it. :(
Does anyone know how I could change the regular 2004 single player code to include co-op?

Last edited: