Felina - Tweaks?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GlookGlook

May 18, 2005
I'm not requesting a new model really but more of a few tweaks to an existing one. It's an excellent skin but my only gripe is the legs. Could anyone fix it so the model is a regular human body shape instead of the inverted (not sure the technical name for it) legs? If anyone could, that'd be awesome. :)

PS - Also be neat if you did the flip jumping as Felina too.

pic2_id455.jpg

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
I'm thinking about creating such a model later this summer if I have time. :) It's a bit further down the list, after the Felina dark pack and a possible voice pack. No promises, though... I'm not even sure I'll have time for it.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Think I need to make note that Hide was the original creator of the model, since he did such a great job on her. ;)