HAHha I killed the thread :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You mean "The" thread?

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

hal{PuF}

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Man I can't believe you killed it! I'm not seing it on the forum anymore! I won't resort to flaming you cause that isn't my nature. Pretty lame though...

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

lestat

Nov 29, 1999
boise,id,usa
unrealcontest.com
Bwahahaa I am the true "Killer Of The Thread"
(as I have now come to be known amongst the local taverns) The thread was removed within one day of my Terrorist post!Obviously, my dark underhandedness and threats of repeated movie cliches were seen as far too great a Nemesis to be overcome, and therefore the order to surrender was issued.

~Lestat "Killer Of The Thread"

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
You tore down my chruch!! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
ya know, if that thread hadn't died, task was pretty close to converting me. I was all set and ready to change my name to ILuvCHRYSt, and then it ended. Oh well...I guess it's back to a den of iniquity for me.

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I performed a search for "The Thread," and actually found it...sort of...

I searched for word that I have used only once (don't ask) and it displayed the "See you..See Me.." thread, BUT when I clicked it, it takes me to the "12:29" thread.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
It will live on as a legend, if only in our minds... *sniff*

Rooster... it was a joke.. see the wink..

Darn, CHRYSt, I was so close! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

TheReaper[NWA]

Dec 6, 1999
Corvallis, OR
Visit site
Sorry yo'z but I think what happened is that it either 1)overflowed cuz bob was posting #500
or
2) some wierd **** happened that caused it to lock like that... it happened to a post I made over at a sin forum awhile back, it just posted the time as the subject, pretty odd.... don't blame bob cuz he didn't do it on purpose

Reap

Status
Not open for further replies.