Ok, answer me these questions and I MAY join u all for some Ragnarok!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
because lately I've just been sittin around going "hmm...this game sounds REALLY good!" but before I got to download the (US Beta?)game I'd like to know a few things
1. Is it pay for play yet?
2. File size?
3. Anything else I need to know?

oh and I need a link!

Iceblade

Fragged Lurker
Mar 14, 2001
Visit site
I thought I answered some of these questions in IRC a while back. :p

1) No, it's not pay-to-play... yet.
2) File size for the alpha was a hefty 200+ MB file. I'm assuming the beta will be a bit bigger.
3) English beta isn't out yet.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by DeaJae
I see hot carls got into that game too..

sure it has Hot Carls but does it have Nalis that turn into Silver Lobsters and sing Christmas songs? :D I think not! (Silver_Dragon, can u confirm this?)

anyway this game looks really really sweet, except i cant understand the text, but anyway, I will join if I get DSL, u can count on it(especially if it isn't pay for play!!)

Anime+3d Top Down=l33t!

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Originally posted by ILoveGuns

sure it has Hot Carls but does it have Nalis that turn into Silver Lobsters and sing Christmas songs? :D I think not! (Silver_Dragon, can u confirm this?)

anyway this game looks really really sweet, except i cant understand the text, but anyway, I will join if I get DSL, u can count on it(especially if it isn't pay for play!!)

Anime+3d Top Down=l33t!

Sorry the text was in korean or something. It's because gamma_sword took the pics from the korean beta server! But if you downlaod the english beta server the text will be in english :duh: :D

And Loveguns is right! :) The game deosn't have Nalis who turns into Silver Lobsters and sing's Christmas songs! :D
:con: riight

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by Assymilator
it sounds cool, but its too Final Fantasy for me. (not that I don't like FF, I just want something different)
It actually has about as little in common with FF as is possible in an RPG. Aside from the fact that the graphics sort of remind you of the old SNES FF games.